The University of Chicago Genetic Services is excited to announce expanded Next-Generation Sequencing panel testing options for a number of rare disorders.
We are now offering additional genes for a number of our panels, including:
- Cerebral Cortical Malformations panel now includes 46 genes
- Infantile and Childhood Epilepsy panel now includes 94 genes
- Joubert/Meckel Gruber panel now includes 26 genes
- Comprehensive Lissencephaly panel now includes 26 genes
- Microcephaly panel now includes 56 genes